Here I used :
- 2 large heads of cauliflower, chopped at about the size and not too small
- One diced red onion
- 6 diced green onions
- 1/2 a ripe tomato, diced
- 1/8 of a habanero pepper
- 4 sprigs of thyme taken off the stem
- Around 2 tablespoons grated fresh garlic (that’s a lot, if you’re not a garlic lover use half)
- 2 tbsp curry powder
- 1 tsp turmeric
- Salt to taste
- Sauté onions with the whites of the green onions, tomato in some flavorless oil of choice.
- In a bowl, mix spices, pepper, and garlic. Add water and mix
- Add and sauté
- Add cauliflower and a little water if needed to allow it to steam. Cover
- Try not to stir this too much it will break apart easily
- Once cooked to your liking, top with green onions and serve!
- I like this with jasmine rice.
Give it a try!