Top with some green onions and enjoy!
Here I used:
- 3-4 pounds boneless skinless chicken thighs
- Large chopped onion
- 5-6 tablespoons grated fresh garlic
- 2 wiri wiri peppers or 1/3-1 habanero
- Few fresh thyme leaves if you have
- 2tsp tomato paste
- Half a diced ripe tomato
- 3-5 green onions
- 6 tbsp curry powder
- 3tbsp garam masala
- Sauté onions, the white part of green onions, and pepper in a flavorless oil.
- Add spice mix with garlic and sauté
- Add potatoes and sauté for a little bit. If you are using chicken breast, cook potatoes half way before adding chicken.
- Add chicken and about 1/2 cup water, cover and allow to cook. Stirring every 8minutes or so.
- Once done, add water if needed to achieve the thickness of the gravy you like.
- Top with green onions and serve.
Give it a try! Enjoy!