Mix the cream cheese, mayo, sour cream, lime zest and juice, cilantro. Mix well. Use mixer if there are lumps.
Drain the corn and tomatoes.
Add the shredded cheese, green onions, and any extras you’d like. Mix.
Separating into a few different bowls is good for a large crowd, you can keep one in the fridge or have one at each end of the table.
We are doing a super bowl food exchange today, since crowds are not a good idea, but the food is often the best part!
- 15oz corn of choice (I like fire roasted or sweet white corn)
- 1 can diced tomatoes with green chilis (or the cilantro lime if you don’t do spice)
- 4oz cream cheese (full fat please)
- 2 tbsp mayo
- 2 tbsp sour cream
- Zest and juice of one big or two small lime(s)
- 1 cup grated cheddar ( can also use queso fresco)
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 large green onions finely chopped
- Salt, pepper, garlic powder to taste
- Serve with tortilla cups
- Mix the softened cream cheese with the sour cream, mayo, lime, cilantro. Use mixer if lumpy.
- Fold in the drained corn and tomatoes, add cheese, green onions.
- Optional: add chopped cooked bacon, fresh jalapeños, cotea cheese
Give it a try!